Happiness is fleeting.
Its here and then suddenly its gone and I don't know if it will ever come back.
I don't know what to do. I don't. I don't know how to be happy for long periods of time. I know David worries that I'll slip into depression, but I think I'm already there.
I can't do this... I don't want to do this.
I want to be happy. Please. Can't I be happy?
I need my baby... I need Daniel if I want to be happy...
ou are not alone....xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteI am always with you
ReplyDeletethere is never a moment that we are apart..
I tell you,I am in every flower,every rainbow
every star in the heavens,
I am always a part of you
we are one
I am always with you
ReplyDeletethere is never a moment that we are apart..
I tell you,I am in every flower,every rainbow
every star in the heavens,
I am always a part of you
we are one