Friday, March 26, 2010

Creativity is healing

So I made this bracelet today (you know you're fairly impressed) and I'm so proud. It's green faux pearls, with silver beads and clasp. The letters spell out "Daniel" and I absolutely love it! Only $10 for all the supplies! I was very surprised on the cost. The pride I felt after I was done... wow... Totally worth the ten minutes of telling the cat her life wasn't worth what I paid for the beads if she thought she was going to play with them! I'm very proud of myelf, let me know what you think! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Kay, it's beautiful! It makes me want to drag out my own, and make one! You're amazing, you know that!? So much creativity floating around in your head :) You have so many little ways of remembering your precious angels, and I think that it is a quality you should not try to squash down...just run with it. You will know when it is over. Trust me. xxx Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. absalutely beautiful.what a great way to show your love and rememberance for daniel.
    much love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are important to me!