Dear Daniel,
I want so bad to talk to you so I've decided to write you a letter. I don' t know if you'll ever get this, or maybe an older angel can read it to you. I don't really know how this works. I just know that it might help me a little bit.
My little boy, it's been eight and a half months since you grew your angel wings. It's been so long, so why does it still hurt like this? Still so raw and painful? I thought I was doing so much better Daniel.... but maybe I wasn't.
Does it hurt you when I cry? Does it make you sad? Maybe you're still too little to realize how much you're loved. I love you so much. I can't speak on your daddy's behalf but I'm pretty sure he loves you so much.
I'm positive daddy loves you. Daddy told me he misses telling you stories. Do you remember those silly stories baby? The one about the triangle in a circle world... that one was my favorite. I remember it like it was yesterday. We were laying in our new bed and daddy's head was lightly on my tummy right above you. And he told you this elaborate story, deep inside me I feel like I could feel you. Maybe I'm crazy.
Good lord honey, I miss you so much. I'd give anything to hold you. Anything in this world.
Please don't forget I love you and that Daddy loves you very much.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!