Can't sleep, I need my baby. I need my Daniel, my Kylie, my James, my soon to be husband David. Things were okay over break when I got to be with David. He made things easier, yeah I kept things bottled up the best I could, but a lot of healing also occurred. Going through the chest, and seeing Davids reactions. He kept very stoic and quite, but I could tell it touched him even a little. We cuddled with Kylie's bear and the things he said, well they were so healing. "My girls." I love our little princess. I love all my angels the same. Kylie's my princess, James' is my pumpkin, and Daniel's my fish. I love them very much.
Maybe I can sleep now? Maybe I'll hold them tight?
It amazes me every day how strong our guys are when it comes to this. I allow 2 day s of the year to be a mess, and each time, R is here for me. I am so very glad that D was too. You needed this! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Em
ReplyDelete