Monday, December 3, 2012

5 years later

I had never felt emotional pain like I did 5 years ago.
Loosing my baby girl struck a nerve that I didn't even know I had.

I have always wanted a daughter. A little girl to take to dance class, have tea parties with, and read fairy tales to. That's the chance we almost had with Kylie. A chance we lost so quickly.

I'm not going to lie- losing Kylie was one of my hardest losses. My idealistic teenage mind gave me hope that this would work and I would have a beautiful little girl. Having that ripped away scared me deeply.

Unfortunately, due to finals week being next week, and Dave's work schedule we weren't able to do anything but purchase a card for our little girl. When we put up our tree this weekend I will make sure we do something special, like cupcakes or a fun dessert like we did for James.

I'm a horrible mom...

Happy Birthday Kylie.
I hope you know how much mommy and daddy love you and miss you every single day.
Eat lots of cake and enjoy your special day.
I love you.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are important to me!