I don't think there will ever be a time during this pregnancy when I'm not scared.
Honestly, I'm not even convinced Dave and I will bring home a baby in February.
We have made it into the second trimester, which is exciting and definitely a ray of hope. We've never made it this far.
The idea of putting together a registry or accepting gifts makes me anxious and wanting to cry. I'm not sure how to deal with it. I don't want to accept things and then have to figure out what do with them if things go bad. This coming from a woman who is all about getting things done early and being prepared. During our wedding we were very much all about spreading out the cost over months and months. I'd love to do the same thing with this pregnancy but I'm scared. We already have a stroller due to an over excited MiL (no complaints!) so that's one cost off our back, but there's still so much and I'd prefer to spread that cost out as much as possible.
Every little twinge, stumble, laying the wrong way throws me into a panic. I don't like living like this... I want to be happy and excited for being pregnant, not terrified.
Honestly, I'm not even convinced Dave and I will bring home a baby in February.
We have made it into the second trimester, which is exciting and definitely a ray of hope. We've never made it this far.
The idea of putting together a registry or accepting gifts makes me anxious and wanting to cry. I'm not sure how to deal with it. I don't want to accept things and then have to figure out what do with them if things go bad. This coming from a woman who is all about getting things done early and being prepared. During our wedding we were very much all about spreading out the cost over months and months. I'd love to do the same thing with this pregnancy but I'm scared. We already have a stroller due to an over excited MiL (no complaints!) so that's one cost off our back, but there's still so much and I'd prefer to spread that cost out as much as possible.
Every little twinge, stumble, laying the wrong way throws me into a panic. I don't like living like this... I want to be happy and excited for being pregnant, not terrified.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!