Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Spamming

Due to spamming of religious texts on my blog I will now be requiring that all comments be okay'd by me before they are published.
You can thank "anonymous" for this- I do have an idea of who it is. Its quite sad they've sunk to this level.
I'm sorry your freedom to speak your mind on my blog has to be curtailed, but its not fair to me that someone has made it their mission to make me feel uncomfortable and bad about myself and my beliefs.

1 comment:

  1. You beat me to arguing back with that person. Hater. Seriously, you're entitled to your opinion- which is what your religeous views are, and this person's- its an opinion, as well as a belief system. Just because you expressed your opinon, it dosen't mean that you deserve to have your blog attacked and spammed by someone who dosen't have anything better to do than try to convert you....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are important to me!