I don't have any problem with Christians grieving in their own way.
Why can't I as an atheist grieve in mine?
As of the last 24 hours I've become the subject of a Christian woman's need to convert. Sad in my opinion.
Her life revolves so much around her religion she needs to be validated at every turn.
I'm not putting her down, just questioning her motives.
Why harass me? Its not very "christian".
I strongly believe in science and having evidence.
There is no evidence of miracles, nor of god or jesus, or zeus.
There is evidence of evolution, and free will.
I do not claim to know everything, I only claim to believe things that can be proven.
If there were to suddenly be evidence of a god that could hold up in multiple labs through multiple scientists my opinion would change. I'm not too proud to say that.
Yes, I do use the term "angel". Its a common phrase used in the BLM community. There's nothing more to it, and there's nothing deeper in the meaning. Its like when Dave calls me "angel" or "baby doll" its purely a pet name. It does not mean he thinks I'm a literal angel, or a literal baby doll.
It saddens me that people are so closed minded and need such validation they are willing to hurt others to achieve their ends. Right now I'm the one being hurt, but I refuse to be the victim.
Why can't I as an atheist grieve in mine?
As of the last 24 hours I've become the subject of a Christian woman's need to convert. Sad in my opinion.
Her life revolves so much around her religion she needs to be validated at every turn.
I'm not putting her down, just questioning her motives.
Why harass me? Its not very "christian".
I strongly believe in science and having evidence.
There is no evidence of miracles, nor of god or jesus, or zeus.
There is evidence of evolution, and free will.
I do not claim to know everything, I only claim to believe things that can be proven.
If there were to suddenly be evidence of a god that could hold up in multiple labs through multiple scientists my opinion would change. I'm not too proud to say that.
Yes, I do use the term "angel". Its a common phrase used in the BLM community. There's nothing more to it, and there's nothing deeper in the meaning. Its like when Dave calls me "angel" or "baby doll" its purely a pet name. It does not mean he thinks I'm a literal angel, or a literal baby doll.
It saddens me that people are so closed minded and need such validation they are willing to hurt others to achieve their ends. Right now I'm the one being hurt, but I refuse to be the victim.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!