Here they come again...
The dreaded Crazies.
Never heard of them?
Maybe I'm the only one who gets them... I doubt it but its possible.
The ache of empty arms, the throbbing of a failed uterus...
A never ending painful ache, that deep down inside you feel like will never be healed until there's a baby in your arms.
I was doing so well there for a while. I don't want a baby right now, I want to finish my degree, enjoy being a crazy 21 year old, have time for my sugar gliders. Dave doesn't want a baby either, maybe someday, but not now.
What the fuck is wrong with me? Oh yeah, I've got the crazies.
The dreaded Crazies.
Never heard of them?
Maybe I'm the only one who gets them... I doubt it but its possible.
The ache of empty arms, the throbbing of a failed uterus...
A never ending painful ache, that deep down inside you feel like will never be healed until there's a baby in your arms.
I was doing so well there for a while. I don't want a baby right now, I want to finish my degree, enjoy being a crazy 21 year old, have time for my sugar gliders. Dave doesn't want a baby either, maybe someday, but not now.
What the fuck is wrong with me? Oh yeah, I've got the crazies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!