For my own healing I've decided that I will accept my most recent loss as what it is, a loss. (If you haven't heard, here's the blog about it -> here)
Fighting it has made me angry, resentful, and easy to lash out at everyone around me.
It better for me to accept it and move forward in the healing process then fight it and hurt myself only further.
To follow with tradition I will honor the loss of a tiny life with a name.
Out of line with tradition it will not be a name like Kylie, James, or Daniel.
This little one's name is Lilla Bjorn.
It means "little bear" in swedish.
I was torn between finding a Hawai'ian name in honor of where this little life came and went in Hawai'i, but felt that it was only right, since I was the only one who knew them, to give them a name that meant something very dear to me.
Lilla Bjorn... little bear... gender neutral, but with a story dear to my heart.
Fighting it has made me angry, resentful, and easy to lash out at everyone around me.
It better for me to accept it and move forward in the healing process then fight it and hurt myself only further.
To follow with tradition I will honor the loss of a tiny life with a name.
Out of line with tradition it will not be a name like Kylie, James, or Daniel.
This little one's name is Lilla Bjorn.
It means "little bear" in swedish.
I was torn between finding a Hawai'ian name in honor of where this little life came and went in Hawai'i, but felt that it was only right, since I was the only one who knew them, to give them a name that meant something very dear to me.
Lilla Bjorn... little bear... gender neutral, but with a story dear to my heart.
Lilla björn,
Jag vet inte vad jag ska säga till dig egentligen, men här är mitt försök.
Du kom och gick så fort att jag aldrig fick säga hej, bara adjö.
Jag kommer att använda detta tillfälle att säga Hej. Hej lilla.
Jag visste inte dig, men jag älskar dig.
kärlek,
Mamma
Jag vet inte vad jag ska säga till dig egentligen, men här är mitt försök.
Du kom och gick så fort att jag aldrig fick säga hej, bara adjö.
Jag kommer att använda detta tillfälle att säga Hej. Hej lilla.
Jag visste inte dig, men jag älskar dig.
kärlek,
Mamma

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!