I found the journal I started when I discovered I was pregnant with Daniel. I haven't written in it for almost 7 months. I can't believe that's how long its been since I lost Daniel. 7 months, 5 days. Seems like an eternity and a second.
Part of me feels like I'm healing, but another part feels guilty.
I don't feel like I should be ok yet. I feel like being ok and healed means I don't love my little boy. But I do. I love Daniel and his siblings more than anything. They are so much to me. I can't forget them, ever.
I don't want to forget.
Daniel,
If you are listening sweet baby, Mommy misses you so much and wants to hold you more than anything right now. I'm starting to feel a little bit better, but don't you think that means I love you any less. I love you so much my Daniel.
Love
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!