Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gift from an Angel

Yesterday I received a gift from an angel.
The beautiful Emma sent me a package to help me get through these rough holidays. She included a beautiful candle, a gorgeous necklace, an amazing card, and a book that I can already tell is going to help me so much.
This post is for Emma.

Emma,
Without you I don't know where I'd be. You have been my rock and my angel on earth. You've shown me its okay to cry and that I really am not alone in this horrid journey I have been put on. You've been a life line and a friend. A friend I never thought I'd find on this earth. It doesn't matter that we've never hugged or cried on each others shoulders, there is no distance between our two hearts as there is between our bodies.
I love you honey. Thank you for everything you do.
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are important to me!