Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Returning to normal...

After multiple weeks of celebration and vacationing involved with our wedding things are finally slowly returning to normal.

I realized today that I never formally recognized Daniel's fourth angel day here, or even on my facebook... fail as a mommy.

That day (June 12) D and I took a walk down at our favorite beach in Washington and enjoyed each other's company away from the stress of everything. It was a lovely cloudy day, not too cold, and low tide. It was lovely and a great way to honor Daniel's memory.



After getting our negative blood test back from our possible pregnancy things got a little rough for me. As melodramatic as it sounds, it felt like the universe was against me. At this point, my cycle hasn't returned and we aren't sure what's going. Hopefully, we'll have some answers eventually.

For now, I'd just like to get back to normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are important to me!