All I can really remember is screaming "Is it so wrong I don't want my son to be forgotten?" and then someone (who I knew in the dream) looking at me shocked.
Which is something I've been thinking about recently. That as the days go on, no one thinks about Daniel.
I do- I can't help it. He was part of me, and my everything his entirety on earth.
But those I love most?
My parents don't even know he existed.
Dave has so many other things to worry about.
His god moms? One is too busy being self absorbed, and the other has her own life to worry about.
My close friends feel uncomfortable with anything that has to do with him.
My fellow angel moms are really the only people who still care.
Without their support I'd be so very lost.
Besides a teddy bear and a onesie (hidden under my pillow) there is nothing in the new apartment that would give anyone the slightest idea that there is a much loved baby missing from our lives.
Daniel's fish tank (bought after loosing him) is all that sits on display and even then there are only 3 fish left... none of the original fish.
I think it might be time to bring my angel out of hiding... all my angels.
I think about your little man everyday!!! Your angels are so important to me. I cant wait until they will have another little cousin.
ReplyDelete