I recently moved (contact me if you need my new address) and am now living with my angels' daddy. Its amazing to have him so close and to be able to be with him when I need him.
In the back of my mind I thought that moving into a new place would be a fresh start for my healing. I could have a special place for my angels that would be special for me. And with a backyard with some nice trees I'm thinking I will have a special place for me and them. Also not having to hide everything that has to do with them will be nice. To be open without feeling over bearing will be amazing.
The only thing about this apartment that hurts right now is the extra bedroom... now an office/glider room but deep in my heart I know should be Daniel's room...
There should be a crib, toys, a rocking chair... instead there is a desk, cage, and futon...
Someday I'll set up a nursery, but not yet. Right now I'm going to let my heart heal and focus on growing into the woman I want to become. That way, someday I'll be able to be the perfect mommy.
In the back of my mind I thought that moving into a new place would be a fresh start for my healing. I could have a special place for my angels that would be special for me. And with a backyard with some nice trees I'm thinking I will have a special place for me and them. Also not having to hide everything that has to do with them will be nice. To be open without feeling over bearing will be amazing.
The only thing about this apartment that hurts right now is the extra bedroom... now an office/glider room but deep in my heart I know should be Daniel's room...
There should be a crib, toys, a rocking chair... instead there is a desk, cage, and futon...
Someday I'll set up a nursery, but not yet. Right now I'm going to let my heart heal and focus on growing into the woman I want to become. That way, someday I'll be able to be the perfect mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!