I put everything away- everything.
Thinking this was the fresh start I needed to be okay again. To return to normal.
But I think I've only done more damage.
My anxiety is back full force and I don't know what I'm doing with myself.
The house no longer feels like a home... it feels like trap.
A cold dark unwelcoming place I'm forced to stay in.
Was putting everything away right?
Or should I have kept out a few things...
I don't know if I was right or wrong.
Thinking this was the fresh start I needed to be okay again. To return to normal.
But I think I've only done more damage.
My anxiety is back full force and I don't know what I'm doing with myself.
The house no longer feels like a home... it feels like trap.
A cold dark unwelcoming place I'm forced to stay in.
Was putting everything away right?
Or should I have kept out a few things...
I don't know if I was right or wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!