Another holiday has come and gone.
This year Easter wasn't too bad.
Nothing terrible really.
D and I colored eggs which was nice... made me a little sad though.
Kylie and James would be the right age to be coloring eggs, well, with a lot of help, and a lot of mess.
But isn't that part of the fun? The chaos of the activities and the laughs of the children?
Kylie and James should be experimenting with colors and Daniel sitting on my lap watching and laughing.
Instead D and I sat in silence while we colored our 9 eggs.
I tried not to think about the should-have-beens, and instead enjoy the calm serenity of it all.
Many angel moms had a hard time this year, not surprising... especially those who are devout.
Easter isn't as important to me as most holidays, but its still a time to spend with your family.
Today, D was my only family.
I'm not complaining, all in all it was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!