Thursday, October 15, 2015

Another Year

Today is Infant Loss Awareness Day. Another year has come and gone. 
My rainbow baby is now 1.5 years old. 
My heart and arms still ache for the little ones I have never held. 
I'm riddled with guilt that I am still grieving while my rainbow baby is here to fill that void.
But nothing ever fills that void, does it?
Each step my daughter takes makes me question what my angels would have done in the same situation. 
I am forever thankful and grateful to have my beautiful daughter to love and hold.
I will forever wonder what my angels would have been like. 

On this October 15th I light a candle to remember and to mourn
all the little ones gone too soon and the families that miss them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are important to me!