Friday, December 13, 2013

It doesn't feel like Christmas

Ever since our first loss Christmas has been a rough time of the year.
It's the time of year that families come together and show each other how much they appreciate their existence. That isn't possible with loved ones who have left earth too soon.

I thought this year would be the year I got my undying love of Christmas back to it's full extent. We have a healthy, perfect little girl on the way. We're an amazing 29 weeks along! Its a miracle considering our past! Yet, I'm feeling blue as Christmas draws closer.

Part of me wonders if its because we will only be with our families for a few days before we have to return home due to D's work schedule. Last year D and I had our own little Christmas and it was amazing- this year we have so many obligations it has taken all the fun out of it.

I don't know... why doesn't it feel like Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are important to me!