2013 is supposedly my year. I'd like to think it is.
I'm graduating, getting married, hopefully getting my first full time job.
But you know what I want from this year more than anything?
A positive pregnancy test...
And a healthy pregnancy...
I want the above things to occur first, become a little more financially stable.
I want this to be my year... the year we get pregnant with our rainbow.
Recently, I've found myself on the brink of obsessed with the idea of getting pregnant.
I'm graduating, getting married, hopefully getting my first full time job.
But you know what I want from this year more than anything?
A positive pregnancy test...
And a healthy pregnancy...
I want the above things to occur first, become a little more financially stable.
I want this to be my year... the year we get pregnant with our rainbow.
Recently, I've found myself on the brink of obsessed with the idea of getting pregnant.
- How will we change the office into a nursery?
- What is the cost of a crib, rocking chair, dresser/changing table?
- How will the dog react? (I think he's going to love a new baby, he loves our neighbor's baby)
- Should I being taking folic acid now?
- How much weight loss will help the health of my future pregnancy?
- Will my parents be ready to be grandparents?
- Would I be stealing the thunder of my SiL who is pregnant with her first?
- How scared am I going to be during my pregnancy? Is that going to affect the health of my baby?
- Is Dave ready for this? Am I ready for this?
I want this to be my year. I don't know if it will be, but at very least it puts me a year closer to my rainbow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!