Here we go, one more time.
Another due date has reared its ugly face.
Today is the date that a new life should have been welcomed into our lives.
Today is another day we go on with our lives like there was never a little life that was possible.
It has been the least painful of all the due dates I have endured, but it was still a uncomfortable.
Lilla Bjorn came and went in the blink of an eye.
I never even came to terms with anything that happened.
It just happened, and we just moved on as if nothing happened.
Isn't that the way it always seems to happen with early miscarriages? And infant loss in general...
Another due date has reared its ugly face.
Today is the date that a new life should have been welcomed into our lives.
Today is another day we go on with our lives like there was never a little life that was possible.
It has been the least painful of all the due dates I have endured, but it was still a uncomfortable.
Lilla Bjorn came and went in the blink of an eye.
I never even came to terms with anything that happened.
It just happened, and we just moved on as if nothing happened.
Isn't that the way it always seems to happen with early miscarriages? And infant loss in general...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!