Sunday, April 8, 2012

Could I be?

Right now things are all turned upside down for us.
This last week my period never showed up, and we're still waiting for it.

I have multiple signs of pregnancy which other people are noticing before me-
"Jeese you're taking a lot of naps"
"Didn't you just go to the bathroom?"
And some that I've noticed-
Wearing a bra is uncomfortable
My pelvis is tender

We've had 4 negative pregnancy tests, but my period is also 5 days late.

Sure there could be other causes, but maybe its time for us to have our rainbow?

Dave is in full panic, he doesn't think he's ready. But he has also said he'd figure it out for us.

I have an appointment for a blood test tomorrow to see what my HCG levels are. Either way this turns out... we'll be okay.

We have each other. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are important to me!