This posting was inspired by a blog post by Emma.
Sad: A baby could make everything better- I wouldn't feel so empty and useless
Logic: You can't afford a baby right now! You're a student!
Sad: But lots of students have babies and the state helps them out just fine
Logic: Yes, but what about D? He's not ready for a baby and you can't do that to him. You're so unbelievably selfish.
Sad: Just make me feel guilty...
Logic: Stop being stupid and maybe you wouldn't feel that way.
Sad: Thanks- that helped.
Logic: This conversation is over, you're too irrational to talk to.
Sad: Fuck you...
Logic: Bite me.
Yeah that about covers it... No wonder I feel so bat shit crazy...
You're not bat shit crazy. You're just stuck between a rock and a hard place. And unfortunatley, I know as well as you do, that the only thing that will fix it is a baby... :( I'm sorry I can't offer any words of wisdom here. I am in the same boat as you, hoping the waves will ease up soon.
ReplyDelete