Monday, September 13, 2010

Letter

Daniel,
You can't imagine how many times I 've started letters to you today and haven't been able to finish them. 2,3,4,5, maybe 6 times. I miss you so much my little love. You are my everything and being without you hurts so much. I need to hold you tight my little one. I want to kiss you and love you and hold you close to me and never let go.
I love you so much. So very very much.
Daddy misses you too but he hides it really well. You visit him at night, right? He needs you as much as I do, I'm sure of it.
I love you little baby of mine and I wish I had you close tonight. I long to watch you sleep peacefully in my arms.
Watch over me tonight, I need you more than ever.
Please give me the strength to carry on.
Give your brother and sister kisses and hugs for me.
I love you Daniel.
Love.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are important to me!