Dear Daniel,
I think about you a lot. I'm not as sad anymore. Sometimes I can't help but cry but I've been okay. Daddy and I live really far away from each other right now. Will you look out for him for me? I don't know how he's doing really, he tries to be strong. I worry about him. I hope you're being good for your big brother and sister.
How are Kylie and James? I need to write them a letter soon too. Hopefully they remember that I love them so much and that I miss them. I know I talk to you a lot right now. But I miss them just as much.
Have you met your uncle Peter? I asked him to look out for you and make sure that you're safe. You've got a two great grandma's and a couple great grandpa's up there and great great grandma arrived a little before your older siblings. Hopefully, they're all doting on you and showing you and your siblings the love I couldn't.
I'd give anything to hold you and your siblings tight. Have an hour with each of you, to hold you close to me and kiss you over and over. I miss you so much. If I could have held you once it would have meant the world.
I love you so much my littlest angel. Don't forget that mommy loves you.
Love and Kisses,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!