Tonight at 7pm was the International Wave of Light for infant loss awareness.
So many people lit candles,
Even people who haven't lost children of their own.
Thank you so much for everyone who did. It means so much to me and other angel parents!
Candle I lit at 7pm
For babies who have left this earth too soon.
James, Kylie, and Daniel,
I love you each so much.
You're each special to me in your own way.
I miss you every day.
Someday I'll hold you each tight.
I love you.
Mommy
Even people who haven't lost children of their own.
Thank you so much for everyone who did. It means so much to me and other angel parents!
Candle I lit at 7pm
For babies who have left this earth too soon.
James, Kylie, and Daniel,
I love you each so much.
You're each special to me in your own way.
I miss you every day.
Someday I'll hold you each tight.
I love you.
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!