Sunday, July 26, 2009

Reflections

I haven't even reached my twentieth birthday and I find myself with three angel babies. I am a total outcast, both as a once pregnant teenager, and as an angel's mom.
Being an angel's mom is ignored enough by everyone who isn't touched by it. Most angel moms I've met have been older than me and and a lot of times I feel looked down upon for being an "irresponsible teenager". I was never irresponsible... accidents happen. Blessings happen...
I miss all of my angels so much. I was doing so well in coping and not missing Kylie and James to the point it was slowly killing me. Now that Daniel has returned to heaven too... What's a mother to do with all of her babies in heaven.
I've been blessed to find Emma, a fellow young angel mom. She's been a blessing from the beginning. Although we're 10,000 miles apart we still have a connection that's saved me from myself.

1 comment:

  1. Teenage angel mommies, in it together, for the long run...our angels play together in heaven, waiting for us to join them one day.
    Our turn will come to hold our own, live, children in our arms, one day
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are important to me!