Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm sorry

Wow it's been about 3 months since I've written, and I'm really sorry. Not that really anyone reads this... Well let me fill you in on everything that has happened:
Alice's daughter Kylie passed away, and so did her husband. They're all in heaven together.
I got pregnant Mother's day weekend but lost the baby 7 weeks later, on June 12th. We named the baby, Daniel Bishop. He's safe and sound in heaven with Kylie and James. We miss him greatly.
I know this all sounds like a report, but so much has really happened and I'm just trying to get it all back in order in my head.
Sleep is hard to capture at all, David does his best to help me relax but often I find that I don't even know what he can do to help.
I've become very involved with a local group that puts on a mass memorial every year for "infant loss" but it's really only made me feel more isolated I've discovered. We're making care packages for families that have suffered from a loss of a baby... but what about woman like me? Who don't go to the hospital, who just go to a clinic or their personal doctor after the fact. We are left to fend for ourselves. No one helps us, we aren't given a teddy bear or a blanket to remember our angel by... we're abandoned. It's really hard, I feel so lost and without a place to go. I have found some great women to talk to online, and they've all been god sends. Yet, I still feel myself struggling and it's really really hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are important to me!