Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First Birthdays

I haven't been able to sit and blog for some time now... so much has been going on.
On James' first birthday (November 23rd) my fiance, David, got in a car accident. We both believe whole heartedly that James and Kylie were watching out for their daddy. And we're so thankful he's alive.
Daddy and I watched Disney movies and enjoyed each other's company in honor of our baby boy.
Tomorrow is Kylie's first birthday (December 3). Its so bitter sweet. I'm upset that my baby girl isn't here, but in a way happy to be celebrating her. Tomorrow I'm not going to hold back any emotions... I'm going to cry if I'm sad, and laugh if I'm happy. Daddy and I are far apart on Kylie's birthday, but we'll both be thinking of her.
I'd love to do something or get them each a little something but it's not in the cards right now (I lost my job) and its a little upsetting.
Maybe they'll each get a little Christmas treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are important to me!