If I had the choice to never know the women I know as angel moms, I would take it in a heart beat. To keep all of these beautiful women from knowing the incredible pain that is losing a child is beyond a price tag. None of these women, nor any woman deserves this pain.
But once we look beyond the paralyzing pain, broken hearts, sleepless nights, and countless tears, there is something beautiful. The connections we make. Unbreakable, beautiful connections.
We become so intertwined in each others lives that an event, a moment, not a even a day goes by without contact.
We share our suffering and our joys.
We are each other's support.
We are connected by the children we have lost.
There are few people in my life that I love the way I love the angel moms in my life.
Today is a rough day for one angel mom in my life. Today is the anniversary of her daughter's birth, and flight to heaven.
2 years ago today a perfect tiny angel fell asleep forever.
You are so loved little Karly.
Beautiful.
Thank you for letting me find your mommy. She means so much to me.
Happy birthday precious angel.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!