I have a new project I've been thinking about doing. Its still in the planning stages though.
I'd need some money to start so that needs to come first.
But here's my early thought process of my new project-
Support for miscarriage losses only- up to 12 weeks gestation.
These are the babies that are lost, but there is no baby to hold and say goodbye to.
Stillbirth, infant death, and SIDS losses all have special support groups and such- miscarriages are considered "lesser" losses for the most part.
I would like to put together packages with up to 12 week gestation sized blankets (crocheted by me- in yellow, blue, or pink) and a packet of information, support contacts, and a candle (yellow, blue, or pink).
This is a ways off, maybe even after graduation...
It's a thought. I want to help "miscarriage" parents deal with their losses.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!