Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dear James

Dear James,

Hello there my big boy! I miss you so much my prince. I hope you're being good and not causing too much trouble, a little is okay, keeps the angels on their toes!

I miss you so much. I'm sorry I don't write you as often as I should; it might seem like all my attention is on little Daniel, but I think about you all the time. I try to talk to you every night and remind you that mommy loves you very much.

Today, I saw a little boy riding a tricycle and thought about how much you'd like that. The weather's been so nice that I'd love to be taking you to the park to run around and get all that little boy energy out of you!

I promise I'll write again soon. I love you James.

Love

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are important to me!