I can't move forward, and I can't go back.
I still miss Kylie and James but not nearly as much as I did. I've accepted that they're angels and that they are happiest there.
But Daniel...
My darling Daniel...
My angel that sleeps for eternity.
I need you back, I need you here. I need you.
I would have done anything to make you happy and keep you safe.
I had it all planned out. We'd get through the pregnancy, and just a month before you were born I would move to Washington with your Daddy, and go to school. I'd have you and Daddy, all living together. Daddy and I would still go to classes at the University. We'd never take classes at the same time, and even our friends would help watch over you. It might be hard, but we could have made it work. We would have been happy.
Oh darling Daniel. I need you so badly. I need you here. I love you so much. Please come back to me.
I've cried a million tears, and prayed a thousand times, but nothing that I do, brings you back to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!