So David and I have talked about getting a christmas dress for Kylie, to keep forever in the Hope Chest. Well, after spending all of christmas together we never did it. This was due to a lack of communication between us, no one's fault at all, just lack of communication. Christmas was hard on both of us but especially David this year. Not wanting to make the other person sad we kind of avoided the subject of shopping for a dress.
Well, I was heart broken when I came back from break and was still without a dress for the chest. I figured I'd talk to David about it after the holiday hype was done. One evening while out with friends I caught sight of this cute little christmas dress on the clearance rack... well it was what David and I had talked about, it was in our budget for sure, and if he didn't like it I could take it back.
David wasn't happy when he found out I bought a dress without him. I don't blame him at all. I was selfish to buy a dress without him.
Well, we figured it all out and the dress was returned.
What can I say I've taken away from this:
David loves our baby girl so much, and wants to be apart of everything to do with her. And that makes me so happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and feedback are important to me!